Monday 26 May 2008

Evolution?

There I was, minding my own business on the forums..when I just had to buy some earrings (you know the feeling!)

So - I bought these: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8736991
from Polyclarific (lots of bargains there, have a look)

which immediately started me thinking "I could knit those!"


So I did ...


took ages, each square is knitted double size, folded corner to corner, sewn together, then all the squares sewn together.


Must be an easier way (yes - wait for the ones you bought to arrive from Australia!)


So I knitted circles - again, doubled, sewn together. Didn't like them sewn in a pile



so I've "rainbowed" them...



and they've evolved to this...-------------->


Hopefully I can remember I'm supposed to be knitting for my shop this time, but I do like bright colours!

1 comment:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I like those crochet pendants! I've gotta check out ur etsy shop.

http://www.brookebrimmjewelrydesign.blogspot.com