Tuesday 13 May 2008

Tempus fugit...

Well it certainly does! (For those who don't know, tempus fugit means time flies, and it's the name of this piece by MadArtjewelry)



I've been eagerly awaiting my first piece of steam punk jewellery - I'd never heard of such a thing before finding this on etsy. I ummed and aahed for a week, I'm quite sure I pushed up madartjewelery's views by at least 100 all by myself.


Then today it came! We'd been on our way out of the house but came back in for me to attack my parcel.

Then I had to change my top. Three times LOL - finally I felt I set it off sufficiently! Anyone who knows me will tell you I NEVER make this much fuss about clothes or jewellery, so it really must be an ace piece.
And now - back to the knitting.....



2 comments:

debsmuddle said...

awesome necklace I'm off to have a look at her stuff now

Kittypinkstars said...

Looks fantastic!! Lucky lady :D