Tuesday 7 December 2010

Spam, anybody?

Here's just some of last night's serving of spam, links removed:

"I have read a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period file and will be checking stand behind soon. Please report register out my put as approvingly and let me know what you think. Thanks."

"Forgive and forget"

"I have interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap age file and resolve be checking stand behind soon. Divert contain in view my site as well and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks"

And my top favourite:



According to google translate this means:

"Simple and sweet. I want to start another blog or five long, I will certainly consider this topic. Accompany them coming!"

2 comments:

joy said...

looks like 2 from the same person "checking out stand behind soon"?
no-one has ever offered to check out my stand behind, soon or anytime!

Heather Leavers said...

I get quite a lot from that particular brand of robot Joy. Good thing I usually knit sitting down, no danger of my behind being checked!