Tuesday 17 December 2013

My spammers are really stepping up ;-)

I love my real-life readers and their comments are much appreciated. Even with the captcha (which I hate) a few spammers manage to make their way through to moderation though...

Here's one of today's offerings (link removed of course!)

"A sound lineman is a marvellous make a face. If you impoverishment to blab with sept you have it away the well-nigh mortal during your flub a fun and painless rhythmicity purchasing something online.
A lot of wealth, which you do not end up disbursal a lot of minute. interpret (link removed) the acknowledge.
This applies to your piece of furniture. in that location are some game for online stores know been tiring them, you can store online and seek to urinate the well-nigh clicks. Do not judge a real advisable superior. acquire from what you've lettered from this piece, you hold not been conducting."

I can only agree...

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'd certainly like to know how to urinate the well-nigh clicks myself!

joy said...

oh wow, Nifty, love it. Wonder why I dont get useful advice like that.
Joy x x

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Very profound! The bit about "flub" made me laugh. I've had quite a few recently too.