Friday 29 October 2010

May I introduce

Nev of boutiqueaholic, an as-yet-undiscovered shop on Zibbet.

Nev describes her knits at Boutiqueaholic as handmade, unique, quality, cost-effective, with high attention to details. Everything is ready to ship, and right now Nev is offering a special deal: *BUY TWO ITEMS - GET FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR THE SECOND ONE!*

Several of Nev's knits caught my eye in particular.

I'm a big fan of bright colours, so this cowl was the first item I wanted to share:


I also love this lacy cardigan



This set is in perfect Autumn colours!



Although Nev's stock is ready-to-ship, she also offers a knit-to-order service in a wide range of colours - so I'm sure Boutiqueaholic won't stay undiscovered for long - good luck Nev!

6 comments:

joy said...

thanks for sharing, nifty, what lovely things nev knits.
joy

Nevita said...

Thank you, I love your feature of my shop. Very kind. I would offer 10% OFF for your blog readers. Thanks

Nevita said...

Thank you for this great feature. I would love to offer 10% OFF for your blog readers. Thanks

Heather Leavers said...

Oh Nev - thank you!

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wow, Nev's knit items are gorgeous. I am loving all the color. I tried knitting last year. Made half a dozen scarfs for Christmas. Couldn't get past the regular knit stitch, never mind being a master like Nev.
-Debbie

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wow, Nev's knit items are gorgeous. I am loving all the color. I tried knitting last year. Made half a dozen scarfs for Christmas. Couldn't get past the regular knit stitch, never mind being a master like Nev.
-Debbie