Friday 11 July 2008

Holiday time :-)

I'm off for a week in a cottage in Devon, by the sea, tomorrow. Dilemma - how much knitting/crochet can I take without seriously annoying DH? We'll be out walking most days, and eating out most evenings - but that still leaves a lot of time when I could be crafting!

What do YOU do, dear reader?

In the end I've decided to take a couple (well, ok, 3) balls of yarn, crochet hook(s) and a pattern for a hat. I'm not very experienced at following crochet patterns yet so I thought it'd be a good opportunity. After all, I won't be able to give up and move on to something else.

And then I thought I might as well take some knitting needles so I can make some flowers while I'm at it.

Stuffing? Think I might be pushing my luck LOL

Have a good week folks - it's going to be bad enough being without my computer, I can't be expected to go cold turkey on crafting as well.

No comments: