Friday 4 July 2008

I was blind...yet now I can see!

Ever had one of those days? You go upstairs, then just stand there because you can't remember why you went up there?

You look everywhere for your glasses, then find them on your head?

Make tea, leave it to get cold?

Ask a question on a forum thread, but fail to notice the answer on the previous page? http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5692069&page=4

Thanks to MyMy, my blindness has been cured! I now have google alerts, so every time some wonderful person mentions NiftyKnits in their blog (yes, even if it IS me) I will find out about it so I can send choklit. (Ok, that last bit's a lie - but I will send gratitude :-D)
http://www.google.com/alerts

I've also discovered another very talented Etsian - check out MyMy's shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=21395 (I think it was the "girls with glasses rock harder" button that cured me!)

xx

5 comments:

taryn hipp said...

hehe. you're the best!

Heather Leavers said...

LOL I am, aren't I?

Annette said...

Thanks for pointing me to MyMy's shop, and to Google alerts. Very good stuff!

Mallory said...

I hope you don't mind, I added you to my bloglist. Just letting you know, and telling you, you're not the only one who has those moments of clarity. I certainly did recently, if it wasn't for one of those moments, I wouldn't have made the decision to keep myself active on my blog.

Ravenswick said...

LOL--I do those things all the time! Especially the glasses on my head thing. Google alerts is cool, I just found it recently.