Tuesday 2 December 2008

oh my - how could I leave it so long?

I'm ashamed to see how long it's been.

Never mind, now that I'm back...who'd like to help me win a competition? I'm touting for votes in the Folksy Angels competition. The brief was to make a decoration using recycled materials, I made a windchime from last year's used Christmas cards, a tangle of gift ribbon and a couple of straws and pipecleaners.



to vote for niftyknits go
here
and then post a comment telling me you've voted. I will give a pair of my new holly earrings to 1 of you, randomly selected.



If I win the competition - I will give each and every one of you who vote and leave a comment a discount coupon for one of my stores. :-) Don't forget to let me know how to find you.

8 comments:

I Heart That! Dance said...

Whee! I voted, please enter me in the draw! I posted over there as "Ally" and used ten thousand exclamation points!

Heather Leavers said...

LOL I hope there are some left, I might want to SHOUT!

littleworm said...

I voted for you! :) That is such a cute and unique way to use old Christmas items. Good luck. :)

Erica

Heather Leavers said...

excellent, thank you :-)

Debbie said...

I just voted. That's a really cute idea! Please enter me for your drawing. Thanks!

Lizziechip55 said...

I voted for you. Your mobile was fantastic, they were all very good but yours was the best. Love your holly earrings too!!!! :^O

Lizziechip55 said...

I voted for your mobile, it was fantastic, well done you. Hope you win Good luck

Heather Leavers said...

thanks lizzie :-)