Thursday 29 October 2009

This is ... Lauren

a new friend from Etteam!



Favourite colour?

green

Favourite place?

I have been fortunate enough to visit Italy twice, my grandparents were immigrants, so I always wanted to go there. I did not visit the south, where they are from, but got to see Rome and Tuscany.

Favourite sound?

I love music, my mother was a piano teacher.



Favourite way to spend your time?

I really like to sew, and I enjoy time with my family

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

my quilts



Why?

I really like my quilts because each one is different and they are a labor of love. I used to make them as gifts, and now I sell a few here and there.

Favourite shop that isn’t yours?

Apart from Niftyknits, obviously!) WarmnFuzzies

Why?

I think her cathedral window pillows are gorgeous, and she is a friend of mine.

What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt so far that you’d like to pass on to our readers?

I learned that what I think will sell the best is not always what does. I have learned through trial and error, and still don't really know what people want, but I keep trying.



Niftyknits agrees: That is so true!

Find Lauren here:

www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com
www.originalsbylaurentoo.etsy.com
http://originalsbylauren.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/laurenoriginals

3 comments:

Originals by Lauren said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you doing this.

Jane Carlstrom said...

A lovely encounter. Gorgeous quilts. Thanks for sharing Lauren and thanks again for a fun interview Nifty.

Tiffany said...

Yay Lauren! You are such a sweetie.