Thursday 19 May 2011

We're on an album cover!


Now I *really* didn't expect this to happen, but a while back Malcolm from Talking Elephant saw my knitted Morris Dancers in my Niftyknits flickr photostream, and asked permission to use one on the cover. Naturally enough I leapt at the opportunity, and sent him some more!


Funnily enough it turns out Malcolm and I could have met at Tenterden Folk Festival where I used to have a craft stall, and he has a music stall. I shall certainly make a point of seeking him out this Autumn!


My little dancers are discontinued now (the meerkats took over) but I have just three Morris Dancers remaining in stock and on sale at greatly reduced prices in my zibbet shop *click here*



Moral? You never know who's watching you! Thanks Malcolm, I'm enjoying listening to the music :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats great, made us grin :)

Bigbluebed said...

Wow!!! Brilliant.

Bigbluebed said...

Wow! REally really brilliant.

Leslie said...

This is so cool! They look amazing - then again that is no surprise because your work is always so lovely. :)

Portable Graffiti said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

Raige Creations said...

how exciting! congratulations!!
you just never know when good things will come, do you?

sassypackrat said...

How fun!