Friday 3 June 2011

Meerkats boldly going to SciFi Convention!

Oh my - I'm so excited!

Do you remember when I told you about meerkat-fan Barry who took Scotty Meerkat to meet William Shatner?

You don't?

Here you are then *click here to see the photo*

Barry's just been to another convention - and just look!!!!



Photo above is Barry with LeVar Burton, who plays Geordi LaForge in Star Trek TNG and of course his mini-me Meerkat.

Next is the very lovely Nicole de Boer who plays Ezri Dax in Star Trek DS9 - she looks as if she quite likes being a meerkat!



And finally - LeVar again, this time with 3 MeerTrekies: Dr Beverly Crusher, Geordi, and Ezri. Both humans look like they're having fun! I can't thank Barry enough for getting (and sharing!) these photos, it's almost like I'm really there!



MeerTrekkies available from each of my shops, links at the top of the page or click here

2 comments:

Raige Creations said...

that is awesome!
I am not a Trekkie, but still, great that your creations get to hang with the rich and famous. :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

OMG did I forget to say up above that I adore your meerkats..too cute. Oh and that I am a sci-fi geek too LOL! How fun is this. I love it!!! Sarah :)