Wednesday 6 July 2011

Andre Rieu - my aunt's musical hero!

My aunt has an ever-growing collection of DVDs featuring charismatic Dutch Violinist Andre Rieu and his orchestra. She asked me to look up the prices of tickets to his concerts...and I was staggered to see some seats are ONE THOUSAND POUNDS!

So we won't be attending, not unless there is a lottery win quite soon ;-)

But I did the next best thing... meerkatted him!



Can you tell which is which?



Andre Rieu Meerkat (and much more) can be found in my Zibbet shop, and this week you can get 20% discount by entering a code HYVWE7 at checkout. 20% off any item (or items!), $10 minimum, in my Zibbet shop only *click here*

3 comments:

Amy, the Greedy Crocodile said...

Funny ;-) The hair is sooo Dutch!!!! I don't think I can tell which is which.

PoetessWug said...

WOW! Remarkable! You can barely tell them apart! ;-)

Unknown said...

I think you've made him more handsome than the original!