Saturday 23 July 2011

More MeerTrekkies going boldly to a Star Trek Convention!

Barry is my best customer - he takes his meerkats to meet their real-life counterparts at SciFiCons!

Here are the latest stars:

Meerkats Chekov and Data meet Walter Koenig who of course played Ensign Pavel Andreievich Chekov



MeerTrekkies meet Brent Spiner who played Lieutenant Commander Data.


If you missed the pics of previous meerkats at conventions click here, and just in case anyone makes the usual mistake - no, I'm not the handsome tall chap with the meerkats. That's Barry. I'm short and female!

Star Trek Meerkats available from my shops at Zibbet Etsy or Folksy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool for your meerkats to meet their counterparts!

Raige Creations said...

that is awesome! What do the stars say about their little buddies? It would be great to hear what they think of them along with the picture.
What exciting lives your little meerkats have!

Heather Leavers said...

Raige - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall, but I wasn't there.