Tuesday 4 October 2011

New Meerkat Trekkie fan photos!

My friend and meerkat-collector Barry has been to another convention!

Here's Barry introducing Jennifer Lien to meerkats Kes and Neelix



Armin Shimerman meeting meerkat Quark:



Trekkie meerkats are available from my shops on Etsy and Zibbet

and there are even more MeerTrekkie fan photos on my fanpage

Live long, and prosper!

Which reminds me...did you know I bought a Tshirt from the wonderful Leonard Nimoy's Etsy shop? You don't want to see a photo, do you? Really? Ok then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nearly asked what LLAP stood for *facepalm*

Leah said...

That's so cool. I love the Meerkat Trekkies. :)

Heather Leavers said...

don't worry Kerry - nobody locally has a clue what it means when I'm wearing it!

Waterrose said...

Leonard Nimoy has a shop on Etsy? lol

Heather Leavers said...

yep - he really does!

Waterrose said...

Oh. Well you learn something interesting every day.....lol