Saturday 22 October 2011

New facebook shop!


keychain

Yay for another place to find meerkatty goodness!

I've been hard at work this last week uploading (or is it downloading? I'm never sure!) meerkats into my new payvment shop on facebook.

Everything there will be ready-to-ship and if you've "liked" my page you get an automatic 15% discount. Prices are in lovely British ££££ and shipping is a standard £2, or £3 overseas.


brooch

New - and so far unique to facebook - are my tiny meerkat brooches and keychain! Most of your favourites will be there, but if the one you want is missing please get in touch and I'll stick it on my to-knit list.

Find my new shop by clicking HERE

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

These are soooo cute!

Leah said...

Those meerkat brooches are sooooo cute! I don't use FB, so I hope they do well and you list them in one of your other shops later on. :)