Tuesday 21 February 2012

grab 'em while they're hot


mermaid

The powers that be say we should be ready to move house to the coast any minute...I'm not going to hold my breath just yet, but we are filling boxes like mad things. In the interests of limiting my packing and giving you a bargain I have some discontinued designs reduced by 50% in my Zibbet Niftyknits, all ready to ship.

Alice



golf cozy


I am also having a closing-down sale in my vintage shop - there are some old board games, musical boxes, brass and lace. Everything is now $10 or less or £6ish to us brits!

These offers are only on zibbet!

3 comments:

joy said...

so excited to hear the news. fingers crossed for you that all goes well this time. xx

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I wish I had breasts like that! I suspect she had them done.

Heather Leavers said...

Knitted, Sharona, not "done" ;-)