Monday 30 July 2012

The Force is with you!

Long long ago, in a galaxy far far away.... well, a garden in East Sussex to be precise...the Star Wars Meerkat Empire has grown! Using the Force, I've knitted Luke, Leia, Han Solo, and the remarkably cute Darth Vader. Boba Fett has also been meerkatted, and just to cover all options Luke is also available as a ferret (rumour has it, some people actually don't adore meerkats...can it be so?) Can you imagine how much fun I've had role-playing?

 "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi"


"I am your father, Luke"


Han Solo:You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
 Leia: I happen to like nice men.
 Han Solo: I'm a nice man.





All available from Folksy and Etsy or Zibbet (just ask and I'll add them there)

2 comments:

Wicked Karma Jewelry said...

I love this so much, I can't even tell you!!!!!

Heather Leavers said...

Clearly the Force is indeed with you, then!