Friday 8 November 2013

Global domination, one meerkat at a time


Somebody asked me yesterday how many countries I'd sold to, which was a great excuse to stare at the maps in Etsy's shop stats! The purple highlights in the map above show countries I've shipped to. The darker the purple, the more parcels have gone thataway.

So far, I've sent my knits to: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Canada, Chile, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, USA and of course UK!

I love it when a new country appears in the list (thank you Chile!)

It's interesting to see that I get views from countries who are still holding out, still meerkat-free... those are the countries in the map below, highlighted in blue but not also purple in the map above. Which country will be next I wonder?




No comments: