Saturday 7 August 2010

Spam - and comment moderation


I've reluctantly added comment moderation after spotting this comment left recently....

"I’m currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia *link removed* and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don’t approve this they will kill me. *link removed* They’re coming back now. *link removed* Please send help! *link removed*"

Being of the female persuasion, Niftyknits has no need for enlargement in that area.

I wish my anonymous commenter every success in his escape plans.

2 comments:

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

How bizarre!

RedFlame said...

I have noticed a lot of spam comments lately on all the blogs I frequently read.
I feel like spammers have no shame and no end to the lengths they go to spread their ridiculousness.
I have comment moderation turned on as a feature of my blogger account, so I read all the comments before they are published.