Sunday 21 November 2010

I've been Christmas shopping on Zibbet!

For those of you who are worried about shipping times...Judy from PortableGraffiti shipped my parcel from the USA last Saturday and I received it in the UK on the following Friday - less than a week!

I have a problem now - I can't show you what I bought because my kids read my blog!

What I can say is *WOW* her shop is just full to bursting with something that really will suit anyone you can think of. The five *items* I bought are perfectly suited (in my opinion) to the five people I bought for...seriously, I defy you NOT to find something!

I've been thinking about asking Judy to make me some promotional buttons...did she read my mind? Look what slipped into my package...



The snowy scene in the middle is a mirror, perfect for slipping in a pocket. Judy makes pins, magnets and mirrors in four sizes - and if you TRULY can't find exactly what you want, you can send her your own artwork. Don't delay - buy today! PortableGraffiti

1 comment:

Portable Graffiti said...

Awwww, thank you for such a nice blog post. I hope everyone will be happy with the gifts you bought from me.

Glad you liked the freebies.