Friday 5 November 2010

Undiscovered on Zibbet: Abracadebra!

Debbie, from Abracadebra, creates beaded jewelry. This is how she describes her earrings: "They are special, because although a simple design, they are my first brick stitch design. They are unique to me and are different than your usual brick stitch earring design. Though little, they took quite a few hours to make seeing as each bead was woven in one at a time."



Something I noticed too late for Halloween is this magnificent pendant:


Isn't it great?

I also really like Debra's Autumn inspired choker



Good luck Debra! Check out Abacadebra for high quality, yet affordable beaded jewelry that you can enjoy for a lifetime.

Read about more undiscovered Zibbeters: Boutiqueaholic, PinkDaisy, SugarPlumDreams, AdornMeJewelry,

And if you'd like to be featured yourself, please get in touch.

3 comments:

Abracadebra Designs said...

Thank you for the nice write up. The items you picked to feature were my favorites to work up. You must be a mind reader. -Debbie

littleworm said...

I love that creepy pendant.

littleworm said...

I love that creepy pendant.