Monday 1 November 2010

YAY for Etsy Front page!

I woke up to exciting news this morning - a treasury I was fetaured in hit Etsy's front page! Big thanks to Maldemer

'have yourself a nerdy little christmas' by maldemer



DMT molecule neckla...
$90.00

Head phones hat. Li...
$65.00

THC 9x8 Vinyl Decal...
$

sixties resistor ea...
$

Red-Crocodile Rock ...
$30.00

Made to Order Circu...
$30.00

Last christmas I ga...
$50.00

SCOTTY handknitted ...
$36.00

Men's Leather B...
$40.00

tea towels for geek...
$

Mr Picklesworth - T...
$40.00

Here's Waldo - ...
$8.00

Vintage 60s MiniDre...
$62.00

Vintage Inorganic C...
$16.00

Bears Love Flannel ...
$20.00

Mint Green Upcycled...
$12.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

3 comments:

Studio By The Forest said...

Congrats! Wow, I'm so sorry I missed that one, it's excellent! Was checking out your geckos on Zibbet, they are marvelous!

~Kimberly said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I have yet to feel that feeling. No front page for me yet! But I am so excited for you! YAY!

Friend from Zibbet (Yummy Cuppy Crafts)

Aloha Letterpress said...

Congratulations! Your little creatures are adorable.