Friday 26 November 2010

May I introduce...EarthAria


Sealight

EarthAria is brand new to Zibbet but has been making jewelry for a long time - hopefully this feature will be a jump-start to another beautiful new Zibbet shop! EarthAria's owner and designer Sarah's favorite piece is Sealight, and this is how she described it to me:

"It's larimar, chalcedony, apatite, rock crystal and sterling silver. It's a special piece to me because my husband is from a southern Caribbean country and we spent a fair amount of our time together wading in the beautiful water there. Larimar always reminds me of sunlight shining through water, so I always think about that lovely time together when our relationship was still new. "

Sealight


"Even in its inception this piece was really special to me and I very carefully planned the color variations and texture of each bead in the necklace."

(Back to Nifty)Isn't that a lovely story? Many of Sarah's titles and descriptions tell a story. I'm rather taken by "La Vie En Ros"



Edo Tokyo is another very atmospheric piece - but don't take my word for it, go check out EarthAria


Don't miss NiftyKnits giveaway!

No comments: