Friday 21 January 2011

introducing...Leya!

of undiscovered Zibbet shop: LUCIDbyleya

Leya picked out this beautiful agate necklace as a favourite - and I can see why! The stones are lovely, and I particularly like how she's set them off with small bronze beads in between.



I also like her lovely coral shell pendant



My final choice - a two strand necklace with black shells




Please check out Leya's shop LUCIDbyleya if you have a moment - our undiscovered shops deserve to be discovered!

If you're not yet familiar with Zibbet, now's the time to join us - we're growing fast and improving day by day.

3 comments:

PaperOnParade said...

Beautiful jewelry, can be dressy or wear with jeans! My fav is the agate necklace! What great stone selection and placement! Congrats, Lela!!!

BHB Kidstyle said...

That shell pendant is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Lovely work! Shared on Facebook!