Friday 7 January 2011

Undiscovered on Zibbet:

La-de-da creations

I had to smile when I read the shop announcement: Indulge your inner hippy! I was a teen in the 70s (long hair, bare feet and flowing maxi dresses) so I was ready to enjoy myself!

The shop carries a diverse selection, including incense burners



another incense burner - with peace sign, very hippy!



clay buttons



and of course - hemp jewelry!



Enjoy your visit to La-de-da creations - Peace and love, man!

Oh and while you're here - don't forget to enter Niftyknits' giveaway, it closes tomorrow (8th January)

7 comments:

Barbra said...

Love the buttons....of course!

TexasEagle said...

Ohh, I love the buttons too! and the incense burners. Very clever & cute!
Norma

Suzanne said...

The buttons are my favorite -

LaDeDaCreations said...

Thank you sooo much for this post! I love it!!

Raige Creations said...

what a neat shop!!! love it. very creative.

BHB Kidstyle said...

Those buttons are great!

SpringColors said...

wonderful