Thursday 26 June 2008

Another morning, another prize...


Have I mentioned I love those Etsy competitions?

This morning a package came from www.coyotecraft.etsy.com , a fantastic selection of vintage knitting and crochet patterns to add to my collection. I always find them fascinating, they're a real glimpse of life in the past, and a reminder that there's very little new under the sun. I've already spotted a very nice little shrug, which people are telling us is brand new fashion!
To win the prize I had to tell a silly story...if you want to read the entries, go and have a look at http://coyotecraft.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Art for Hair said...

Congrats! I sew, so understand the vintage patterns thing, they're awesome :)

Bean said...

I'm so glad you're happy with them! No worries about the postage, one of my other winners was from Brazil! <3

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

That's so cool. Congrats!