Tuesday 17 June 2008

The postman has cometh!

I finally gave in and bought keepsakekatie's lovely meadow bracelet a few days ago. I'd been admiring it for AGES and she wasn't helping by using it as her avatar!

When I discovered that she was offering a prize to her 20th customer I was, of course, completely sunk and the purchase was made. It came today and is absolutely gorgeous. I won't demean it with one of my own photos - look at it here.

Beautiful, isn't it? Katie also sent me a goodybag with another bracelet, a ring and a pair of earrings, and some lovely tiny heart beads. I wonder what she'll offer for her 50th sale? ;-)

I love ETSY!!

2 comments:

Katy Clouds said...

Yay! I'm so pleased that you liked it :)

50 is my next aim - I'll need something crazy-good for the prize!

The Galeana Outfit said...

That bracelet is too cute! I love it!