Saturday 14 June 2008

YaY! My prize has arrived!

I'm a great fan of competitions, and always enter the ones I find on Etsy's Promotions threads. The lovely BecharmedStudio ran one recently see entries here and I was the lucky winner! I've put the pendant on an adaptable silver plated chain so that I can wear it any length I choose. It also looks great on a ribbon *choices choices*. The silver puss is set on a coloured glass background, and looks lovely with the light on it.

Actually, I don't know why I'm encouraging you all to enter competitions - I'm reducing my chances of winning! If you're quick you can catch my Cat treasury in honour of my prize and my ex-cat, Tom.


3 comments:

Sneddonia said...

I love that necklace. I also love that you've matched your clothes to your hair. I love that colour :D

Heather Leavers said...

Thank you :-) it's a bit restricting though - green shirt? *bleurgh*!

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Very pretty necklace.