Wednesday 22 July 2009

We Make London

Just over a year ago I went to London to visit the first ever We Make London craft fair. Most of the stallholders were UK Etsy sellers, and it was a fabulous event. I was lucky enough to nab one of the goody bags - and indeed I still use it daily to carry my lunch and other bits and bobs in to work.



A few weeks ago I noticed that the We Make team were having a giveaway on their blog, and of course entered (I'm a sucker for a giveaway, as you know!)

I was lucky enough to get picked to win one of the 50 We Make London birthday badges, seen here on my bag.



I spotted today on the We Make blog that they've announced their new Autumn fair - I recommend the team highly! It'll be a great day whether you go along as a seller or as a buyer - but take my advice and get there early!

1 comment:

We Make London said...

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you like your bag and badge. Thank you for your support it is very much apprechiated. And we hope to see you at future We Make fairs