Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Yarnbomb!



I've been yarnbombing one of my last remaining wooden sculptures, saving him from landfill and making a thing of beauty!

He was quite embarrassed that one of his horns was shorter than the other, so I've compensated by giving them a wonderfully swirly appearance. He's knitted in bright orange and yellow and seated on a grassy mound. I'm rather pleased with the way his legs are over the grass, that took some thinking.

Most difficult piece? The strangely shaped orange piece for his head! I wasn't quite sure how I was going to manage the head all-in-one, but did my usual trick of sleeping on the problem and awoke with the solution!



He's one of a kind, obviously, and I've chosen to list him on Etsy.

1 comment:

SUPER SOCK said...

this one is as awesome as giraffe! it has that same look of paranoia when conservative public figures are caught doing something grossly indecent.