Sunday 24 February 2013

Carpe Diem

Seize the day!

I read an article in the Guardian yesterday that really struck home with me, so I thought I'd share it here
The writer starts: "If you knew you were going to die at eight tonight, would you want to have spent today doing what you're doing?"

I plan to keep this in mind and spend less time on twitter, facebook and playing plants v zombies!

Read the article, and seize the day.

(no, I'm not ill, this isn't a plea for sympathy or anything...I just found the story moving)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story, not sentimental or dramatic and we all need a reminder to try and do more with our time.

PussDaddy said...

Well, considering I only did laundry so far today I have to say that I hope I could find something better to do. However, I do have a new appreciation for being alive right now and can't say that I would be too picky about what I spent the day doing.

PD