Thursday 26 November 2009

$2 earrings - really?

May I introduce my friend @5erg?

I suspect she's badly in need of some marketing advice as she has recently opened a new shop called 2 dollar earrings.

Can you guess what she sells?



Can you guess how much they are?



Can you spot the catch? NO, you can't, can you - because there isn't one.

I have already bought my first pair - indeed, they took me on a trip to London to meet @raisinlike

This pair!

I really like this pair too



- I already bought a matching bracelet from 5erg's other shop a while back, and these will go so beautifully.



Because 5erg is my friend, it maybe wouldn't be fair for me to say QUICK! Go take advantage of her outrageously cheap prices before she comes to her senses! 2 Dollar Earrings!

4 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

I have some of her Aceo's and they are fab - but yes, very cheap!

Silja Erg said...

LOL XD You are right, this made my day even bettttttttttter :)))
Thanks!

And don't you know, a person with 2$ is practically the king in Estonia :))))

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh my Gosh. I don't have pierced ears, I don't wear earrings (just an occasional faux mustache below my nose)...... but this post makes me want to chomp down on the bit you have placed in my mouth and hie off to the races to grab one of these beauties. The earrings do not look at all cheap, extremely affordable and beautiful. Now many can have what they covet. Silja you Rock!

Christals Creations said...

Whoop I love Estonia. Off to Kiili Vald in a couple of weeks.
Am disappointed the snow has gone already but hoping for a little shower when we arrive.
Hope the shops go well.