Monday 23 November 2009

It's London, baby!

While my meerkat was on its way to meet Arosha in Israel, my friend Sharona was flying in the opposite direction to meet me! Well, not *just* to meet me, there was shopping involved - read more in Sharona's blog.

Most importantly - would meerkat and flutterbutt get along ok?



So well colour-coordinated, aren't we?



There were cakes - oh my, the cakes were GOOD!



and there was a bar...



and we can now conclusively say YES, flutterbutts and meerkats can be best of friends!

It was so nice to meet my virtual friend - next year in Jerusalem?

Check out Sharona's blog about this same day!

6 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Shopping? Moi? Nooooooooo!!!

It was such a lovely day, and I miss you too! I will be back soon, I bet.

I read this on Wiki - "According to African popular belief (mainly in the Zambian/Zimbabwean region), the meerkat is also known as the sun angel, as it protects villages from the moon devil or the werewolf which is believed to attack stray cattle or lone tribesmen."

Woo!

CrazyDaisiesDesigns said...

This is so neat Nifty! How cool you got to meet!

So happy the meerkat has made a new friend!

Bonzai Beadwear said...

how cute!

Pamela Zimmerman said...

yay! Nice adventure...so glad you two finally got to meet!

Stitch Machine said...

You two are so cute...and the meerkat and flutterbutt too!

Midnightcoiler said...

How great to meet another Etsian from so far away! The photos are darling.