Wednesday 11 November 2009

Clearance Sale!

Etteam are holding monthly critiques and I was lucky enough to be given the treatment a few weeks ago.

My friends gave me lots of constructive criticism alongside positive feedback, and after giving it all some thought I've decided to make some changes.



The *BIG* change is in emphasis: I'm going to spend much more time developing my meerkats - and to do this, I'm having a clearance sale to make room in my shops.

Flower fairy

You will find lots of bargains in Niftyknits.etsy and you will also find some items being reduced over at Niftyknits.folksy


hair accessories
Grab them while they're there!

2 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

I knew it! Meerkat World Domination!

Kitschy Coo said...

I think that's a great idea, it's your USP and everyone is nuts for them!