Saturday 20 June 2009

A surprise for Tobyboo!

I have no interviews lined up so I thought I'd throw a surprise party for Tina of Tobyboo (I hope she brings some more crisps, I've eaten all the ones I had ready)

Tobyboo can be found on twitter, on Etsy and Misi and also has a blog



Love it or hate it - nothing beats Marmite for a pure burst of Englishness.



Looking for somewhere to keep those first teeth?



Pure Tobyboo humour - a little hare for your little one's hair :-)



How gorgeous is this - a love letter, complete with "SWALK" on the back. In my long ago boarding school days I built up quite a repetoire of acrnyms for the back of the envelope. How many do you remember? Some were quite naughty... "BURMA" ?

3 comments:

Kitschy Coo said...

Cute stuff! Okay, what does BURMA mean?

Mipsie said...

Be Undressed Ready My Angel. My favourite though was NORWICH, which I regret to say stood for (K)Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home.

Heather Leavers said...

LOL well done mipsie!just remembered "HOLLAND", hope our love lives and never dies. any more?