Sunday 13 September 2009

Still Lovelorn :-(


Thanks to Queen of Photoshopping Kitschycoo for the photo above :-)

Our little meerkat decided to try a new tactic. If internet dating is the way to go, then she needs some wardrobe advice from impartial friends before the all-important photo shoot.


"What do you think?" she asked the wooden surfer dude. "Do you think my shades work with the sundress?"

He grunted, and hit the waves.




"What do you think Teddy? Are stripes the way to go?"



"Clanger, you're my last hope...is the button fascinator just too much with the wrap?"

6 comments:

ohdawno said...

I love it! A Meerkat fashion show. Every bit of it is totally adorable.

Kathryn said...

Fantastic! And so utterly cute. Hurrah!

Pomona said...

I rather like the green - I think that's the way to go!

Pomona x

Midsummer Stitches said...

She is adorable!!

The Bunny Maker said...

I think she looks better with the more natural look and that cute little purple party dress!

Heather Leavers said...

oh my oh my oh my...could this be a development?
http://sockbunnyblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/love-is-in-air.html