Sunday 20 September 2009

This is... Naomi from Moonangelnay



http://moonangelnay.etsy.com

Favourite colour?


I'm greedy. I LOVE rainbows :)



Favourite smell?

Coffee, Lavender, Musk, Nag Champa, and Onions (I know LOL)

Favourite place?

I don't really know if I have one! I spend a lot of time at home, and in my garden which is due to the rubbish weather we've been getting in the UK lately, otherwise I'd be taking my son out to parks, or to see familiar faces :) I guess anywhere that stirs those happy feelings is a good place to be for me!




Favourite sound?


My son attempting to sing... He is SOOOO sweet!, also love bass guitars and happy folky music!

Favourite way to spend your time?


I'm boring and I love researching topics of interest LOL.
It's broken at the mo (thanks son!) but I love to play on my guitar... or my bass but haven't done that in a while! playing with my little boy Yukio is great! or spending time with my other half. OOOO and I love to knit and crochet... and obviously taking photographs ALL the time... I'm easily pleased lol!

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

That would have to be my print "Twilight Electric", that also welcomes people to my shop in a banner on the shop homepage :)



Why?

I think it stands out to me because of the strong contrasts of color and texture. I'm a bright person by nature, and pretty bold in personality yet theres a mystical side to me that rarely gets out unless i go out of my way to talk about it. Although it does in all of my work I think this particular piece reflects my core being the most.

Favourite shop that isn't yours?


http://madart.etsy.com - Check out the work here... Sums up my head perfectly. Love it!



Tropical Serenity by Madart
Why?


I am a color magpie! I don't know why but I am just in love with the brightest of colors you can see, and the work in this store I find is wonderful, fabulously abstract and very spiritual. At least to me :)

What has been the most useful lesson you've learnt so far that youâ?Td like to pass on to our readers?


I think marketing yourself is important... however you do it, it needs to be done. Some people are lucky and don't have to do anything, yet there is no harm in spreading your name around!



Find me...

Store - http://moonangelnay.etsy.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/moonangelnay
Blogger - http://moonangelnay.blogspot.com
Facebook - moonangelnay-on-Etsy

3 comments:

Sneddonia said...

Great post - I love rainbows too :)

Babamoon said...

they totally rule! Thanks for the fab interview again! really appreciate it! have a fab week! xxx

BeadyPool said...

absolutely stunning photography. Esp love the rose - gorgeous x