Friday 18 September 2009

YAY me! I win again!

A wile ago I entered a fiendishly difficult (but great fun!) contest on Laughing Daisy's blog. She showed us a picture of her button collection in which she'd hidden some birds - anyway, it brought my competitive nature to the fore and yesterday my prize arrived. I wasn't expecting anything like this much in the package!



There are some hairclips made from fabric-covered buttons, another couple of funky plastic hairclips, very retro! a temporary tattoo with which to horrify my grown-up kids, a dear little gift bag, a couple of gift tags, introductions to various new shops ... and some American candies!

Many thanks Mindy!

Please check out Mindy's shop LaughingDaisy
become a fan on facebook (I just have!)
encourage her to get going on twitter!

2 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

What a fabulous haul. Yay Nifty!

TeresaM said...

What a fun prize!!!