Tuesday 2 February 2010

Valentine Meerkat Winner!


Thank you to everyone who signed up for my newsletter, I hope you're all going to enjoy hearing about new meerkats once in while!

I have used random.org and picked a winning number, and am waiting to hear from the 61st person who signed up so that I know where to send their meerkat.

Sorry to disappoint everyone else, but don't forget that right up until Valentines Day each "undressed" meerkat will bring you flowers!

www.Niftyknits.etsy.com
www.Niftyknits.folksy.com

5 comments:

chiyo said...

Yay its me :) really really happy, didn't expect to win, thank you soo much!! ohh happy dance time me thinks, thank you xxx

Rachael said...

Congratulations chiyo! What a lucky winner you are : )

Hilary said...

I want A MEERKAT!!! NOT FAIR!

Oh and congrats chiyo :o)

Annette Tait said...

Congrats Chiyo!!
what a handsome prize :)

Zoe said...

Congrats Chiyo! :)