Wednesday 12 May 2010

Niftyknits on Zibbet


Sporting Meerkats

Remember I said I'd opened a new shop? Sadly, just as I was getting up and running I had to dash offline for weeks to care for my aunt - but she's better now.


Emo babe

Zibbet is very easy to add listings to, and they're working on making it even easier in future - so you will be able to literally just add everything from your etsy shop without individually copying and pasting!


PC Meerkat

But don't take my word for it - check it out! If you want to sign up, please use my referral link http://www.zibbet.com/NiftyKnits/sell The referral program reduces my monthly bill by $1 every time someone signs up for a premium account - until eventually I'll be FREE for LIFE! Of course once you've signed up you can start working the referral mission too :-)


Meerkat with birthday cake


While I'm still stocking my shop I'm offering free worldwide shipping on everything in http://www.zibbet.com/NiftyKnits

3 comments:

SpringColors said...

good luck with the new shop. I'm waiting for the new PM meerkat

Christals Creations said...

I was all excited about Zibbet then realised it too was in $. I am a £ sort of girl. Maybe in the future. :o(
Good luck with your venture though.
:o)

TheJoyofColor said...

Good luck with tne new shop,
Well let us know how it is going