Saturday 24 January 2009

Another day, another prize :-)

My run of good luck continues with the arrival of a package from over the pond!

I entered a competition on Patti's blog a short while ago, and was lucky enough to win.

Even though I am a crocheter myself, I've never made anything like these nylon net dish scrubbies.



Mine are in all colours of the rainbow, and will look great in my grey kitchen!

They came complete with a lovely crocheted tote, but I think I will use that to keep my tangle of bracelets safe.



Plenty more in Patti's shop, Peacox Creations, so why not check it out?

And as always - if anyone else has a blog giveaway going, I'm always happy to enter!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you for the mention on your great blog!!! I'm glad you were pleased with the colors of the scrubbies and I hope your bracelet tangle is a thing of the past. I'm also pleased that they arrived so quickly. Your darling creations are very special and you deserved that fron page honor!

Sarah said...

These are so cute - what a great idea - i bet they look fab in your kitchen!
x x x

Kim Caro said...

yarn sounds like a fun things to use