Saturday 10 January 2009

Vote Vote Vote :-)

I know I know - I've neglected my blog shamefully, and have only come back to pimp for votes for a competition (again!)

The brief was to make something that reflected a News Story.

My first entry is my clanger,


an homage to Oliver Postgate who died recently.

My second entry is in response to the rather premature stories about the demise of
Morris Dancing.

So...what do I want you to do? Please vote for niftyknits by placing a comment on the Folksy blog BEFORE midnight Sunday (UK time)
thank you xxx

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

Hi, So sorry you got your prize so late. I wasn't very well over Christmas but I hope you enjoy it anyway. I'm off to vote X

Heather Leavers said...

Thanks bagladee - hope you're fully recovered now!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your knitted dolls! they´re so cute!

twenty pound tabby said...

I voted! The choice was sooo obvious! :-)