Monday 19 January 2009

My flutterbutt has arrived!

First of all - oops! If anyone was reading earlier today, I'd changed some settings and was suddenly writing in Hindi...no mean achievement, I feel!

As you were...

A short while ago I was chatting on the Etsy Forums when the lovely Raisinlike asked me about trading. I was absolutely thrilled, I've loved her shop for ages. Convos flew backwards and forwards as we tried to decide how many items we could bear to limit ourselves to.

I asked for a flutterbutt for my husband, for Valentine's Day - but it was impossible not to rip open the envelope and share straight away.



As you can see, she's already found a home watching over my meerkats!

I also asked for an Etsy Sales Fairy so I probably won't have time to blog any more - I'll be too busy wrapping parcels and going to the post office.

Last but not least, the perfect Valentine's Day card.

4 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Ooh she looks so cute over there, and it is clear she enjoys herself!

I am very happy you like her. Here's for happy tradings!

*cheers*

louise35flower said...

So cute! Love the meerkats watching her fly!

Bagladee said...

what a fab trade, love your little meerkats :)

Bagladee said...

what a fab trade, love your little meerkats :)