Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've been playing with my new Light Box

I don't know about you, but I struggle with my photography. It's much much better than it was, mostly due to help from lovely fellow Etsians, but with all the bad weather we've been having I decided to splash out £33 on a
light box from Amazon. I told so many people they've put the price up (sorry!)
I've set it up on a table in my spare bedroom.

I'll probably leave it out until I need the room, but it all packs away (box, lights, camera tripod) into a neat little bag.


It comes with several different backdrops, so I've been experimenting.


It's so nice not to have to wait for the rain to stop!

To try out the dark blue and black backgrounds I've taken shots of some flowers I've made using

thread packs from Overspill




3 comments:

MNHDesigns said...

Great shots!

Sarah said...

Super pictures - i thinks i will have to be making a light box purchase!
x

louise35flower said...

That's a great little kit and the meerkats look very impressed too!