Friday 1 January 2010

This is ... Bonnita Moaby

It's a New Year, and what better way to welcome 2010 than to discover some new friends? My first blog victim of 2010 is Bonnita, from www.MoMoaby.folksy.com



Favourite colour?
Purple and electric blue

Favourite smell?
My daughter's hair

Favourite place?
At home with my family


banner design

Favourite sound?
My daughter's laugh

Favourite way to spend your time?
Crafting and playing with daughter

Favourite item in your shop of all time?
My squirrel



Why?
I had the most fun and satisfaction making her

Favourite shop that isn’t yours? (Apart from Niftyknits, obviously!)
Rubyrouge

Why?
I love Alice and her stuff is very unique

What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt (about online selling) so far that you’d like to pass on to our readers?
Network, Network, Network!!! I honestly can't say any more this helps A LOT.



Find out more:
Folksy: www.MoMoaby.folksy.com
Blog: http://madebymoaby.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.bmphotographyanddesign.co.uk/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/momoaby
Facebook: MOMOaby

7 comments:

Sue said...

lovely colourful post, will pop over to the Momoaby shop now {did I spell that right, hmm} happy new yearXX

Unknown said...

They're so cute, what a lovely shop. It's amazing what you miss out on on Folksy if someone doesn't tell you about it. Fantastic.

Deb said...

Really enjoyed this, thank you!

Hand Knitted Things said...

Hi, this is a nice, colourful, interesting feature! The green floral tote bag in "made by moaby's" folksy shop is lovely. Just became a follower on her blog too! Thanks for posting! Regards
Julia

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Loved reading about Moaby and her pretty things. Elaine

Nats Nest said...

I love that squirrel too!! xx Lovely interview x

Silky Prudence said...

Just spent a happy time reading about Treasure's travels and now Momoaby's interview - tres fab!