Thursday 28 January 2010

VOTE VOTE VOTE for Arosha's ring!

I'm proud to hand my blog over for the next few days to Arosha, silversmith extraordinaire, who is offering you the chance to name this gorgeous
sterling silver ring:



Arosha says:
"I asked you to send suggestions (via twitter and FaceBook) for a new name for this sterling silver ring:



There have been so many creative and inspiring answers that I couldn't make up my mind on just one - such a hard choice!

So please help me determine which is the best name for it by choosing your preferred one, remember that the person who suggested the name that receives most votes will win the ring - custom made to her size!

Arosha has narrowed the choice down to his top eight favorites. Which is your favorite? Remember, you can choose only one name - and the creator of that name will win the ring.

Voting will CLOSE at 8pm UK time (3pm Etsy time I think) Saturday and the winner will be announced here, but you can keep checking back to see how the votes are going. See Voter on the right>>>

Have you signed to Arosha's mailing list yet?

Please leave a comment to let us know you've voted - Arosha might want to say thank you xx
**************VOTING CLOSED************

22 comments:

arosha said...

Thanks Nifty for your generous hosting! I feel comfortable here, with my cool meerkat buddies.

Thanks to everyone who participated in suggesting a name!
Your imagination and creativity were beyond my dreams!

Good luck to all, and drop by to say hi!

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

Aloha from Kauai, Hawaii!

I voted for Miss Vicki Diane and am now following ur blog(became a fan on facebook also!) I'll leave my links below in case u wanna drop in - I love company :D... God bless! Dava

http://www.facebook.com/TreasuresFromHI
www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com
www.zazzle.com/treasuresfromhawaii*

Anonymous said...

Hi, voted for Dimpled Dunes.

ChefAngieLarson said...

It's always fun supporting a wonderful artist and fellow entrepreneur. Thanks for allowing us to have fun with you, Arosha. And thanks to all my sister competitors for a great challenge!

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

hi - i have added my vote too - great names!
sarah

Annette Tait said...

thanks nifty for hosting this - what a gorgeous ring! I can see the resemblance to a saddle - very beautiful and love the hammered texture and curving lines!
I voted, thank you - and what agenerous giveaway Arosha :)
and delighted to find the home of the meercats :)
best wishes, Annette

PersimonDreams said...

What a gorgeous ring! So many great names for it - it was hard to choose! But no worries... I did!

Vicki Diane said...

Thanks dear Dava X
Narurally I want EVERYone to win, and yes I did vote for myself.
My finger is ITCHING to to give that BEAUtiful design a new loving home;)
Thank Arosha for doing this fun thing xox
Vicki

My Mother's Garden said...

So many creative names...I like "Over the moon" by Andrea.

Tasi said...

I vote for the name "Send me to Heather, she likes me so much!"

:-)

Voted

inbal weisman said...

great! so, what do the winner at the voter gets?

TivoliDesigns said...

I love Vicki's name, very creative just like Arosha!

Arosha said...

What a celebration!
SO happy to see such an active participation - Grazie Mille to all of you my friends, for supporting your friends and popping over!
Keep them coming!

Inbal - the winner will receive fame and glory (the ring will be named after his suggestion!) and..... the ring itself!!

Arosha said...

Tasi - Yes, she likes me so much.. :-) (and it's completely mutual!)

מדף הספרים של אפי said...

Oh my!!! What a beautiful ring!!!
All these names are absolutely adorable!!!Took me a while to decide which would be my favorite!!!
Good luck:)

westbournegrove said...

Thanx Arosha for giving my "wonderful" name a chance *D jejeje...So much better than " send me to Heather..." LOL I KID!
Great event Arosha, congratulations!, Carla

Nora said...

I voted for Vicki Diane gorgeous MOONALUNA,because she knows what she is talking about,good luck both of you

jodi @ back40life said...

Beautiful ring - fun to vote!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

It's a gorgeous ring, Arosha! I've placed my vote.

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

SendingLoveGallery said...

What a beautiful ring! I voted :D

ThriftShopperNC said...

I voted for Over the Moon. Because having such a pretty ring would make anybody feel exactly that way!

Arosha, i'm @ThriftShopperNC on twitter!

Arosha said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful reponse and cooperation! The winner wil be announced very soon!
Thanks Heather for the gracious hosting!

You're all welcome to keep in touch via my twiteer - @aroshadesign and facebook - http://bit.ly/AroshaFBFanpage!

Arosha