Tuesday 30 March 2010

Want a new online shop? Join me on Zibbet!

The short version is: basic shop is free, yes free! You can list up to 25 items with no listing fees and no final value fees.

Sign up here: http://www.zibbet.com/NiftyKnits/sell

Or (like me) you can splash out $7 per month and pay no other fees EVER, listing as much as you want. There are gazillions of features, I've barely scratched the surface so far. Here's my spanking new shop http://www.zibbet.com/NiftyKnits

There is also a way to get a FREE premium account...



Free? I want free!... Zibbet operate a referral program. For each Premium seller you recruit, they will dock $1 from your monthly fee. so as it's $7 right now, that's just 7 sellers to recruit!

Sign up here: http://www.zibbet.com/NiftyKnits/sell and quote PREMIUMDISCOUNT to get your $7 deal (it's going up to $8 after 10a.m. Wednesday)

4 comments:

Liz McGowan said...

Huh, I had never even heard of them. Off to do a little investigating.

The Bunny Maker said...

I was looking at Bigcartel yesterday and was impressed at how you could customize it to look just like your own website with not much hint of the 'bigcartel' name. Seems that Zibbet is much the same. Can you use you own URL too?
I'm seriously thinking about opening one or the other.

Heather Leavers said...

don't know about own url, though I guess you can do a redirect? I like that you can add your etsy etc without having to hide it

EHillson said...

I've opened a shop using your referral link. So check me out too if you like www.zibbet.com/artbyelaine