Tuesday 23 March 2010

This is... Girls Like Trucks



Favourite color?

Blue

Favourite smell?

Clean clothes right out of the dryer




Favourite place?


Anywhere that is peaceful, outdoors and sunny.

Favourite sound?


Ocean waves- sunny helps here, too :)



Favourite way to spend your time?

Curled up on the couch with a warm blanket and a great book.

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

One of my newest- robot ponytail holders!



Why?

I just adore this quirky new fabric I just got from Japan. The robots make me smile every time I see them.

Favourite shop that isn't yours?

TheFoodSnob



Why?

Erica's homemade vanilla marshmallows are absolutely amazing! Her hot chocolate is great, too.

What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt so far that you’d like to pass on to our readers?



Make what you love and make yourself visible!

Nifty couldn't agree more - thank you! Here are the all-important links:

girlsliketrucks.etsy.com

girlsliketrucks.blogspot.com

facebook fan page

6 comments:

Susan Mallery said...

The robot is very cute, but I think my favorite is the little bunny. So sweet! What a great way to decorate a little girl's Easter outfit!

EtsyFoodSnob said...

I couldn't be more proud that our marshmallows we're your favorite! This is a great blog feature - thanks for mentioning our yummies :)

http://etsyfoodsnob.blogspot.com/

leapinggazelle said...

I love the robots and the marshmallows! Great interview :)

Pamela Zimmerman said...

yay! So nice to meet you!

PersimonDreams said...

Nice to meet you!

TheJoyofColor said...

I always smile when i see your rings , your choise of fabric is fantastic, And yes thr Robot is so funny, thanks Heather for the lovely post