Thursday 11 March 2010

Local paper...yes I know, you're all jealous LOL



I am of course *seriously* excited about this. I've had my hair cut, I've been gokked* and now have some halfway decent clothes, and have just anointed my scalp and neck with hair dye. Hopefully some of it is on my hair, too.

I won't know until Saturday whether or not they are asking for public votes...believe me, I'll let you know!

*not really. I just went shopping ;-)



In the meantime, duplicate Harry Hill meerkats are available from my Folksy and Etsy shops, and don't forget to enter the giveaway for a fabulous Alice in Wonderland scarf by www.nowonder.etsy.com . Giveaway closes tomorrow.

21 comments:

Esme Dodsworth said...

ooooh nifty I bet you are so excited :-D congrats!

Glamglass said...

Well done !!! Really Exciting!!!

Silja Erg said...

omg I AM jealous :D
congrats on the whole thing btw! :D

Nathalie said...

Congrats! OK, a little jealous here ;)

LeelaBijou said...

Congrats!!!

Alison Reid said...

too exciting!!!

My Mother's Garden said...

Hope you have a blast! You look great, Nifty! What a wonderful and exciting experience this has all turned out to be.

Heather Leavers said...

The photo is pre-haircut, I'm a changed woman now!

Paperfection said...

Good for you!! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Congratulations nifty - and good luck!

RitaJC said...

Congrats! Have fun!

kraplap said...

wow this is great !!!

sassypackrat said...

Oh wow, how exciting! Best of luck!

leapinggazelle said...

Great look, Heather! I hope you're enjoying all of the excitement. This is all so fun! Sending all of my good luck vibes :-)

AmyE said...

Another newspaper feature! Congrats.

It's just a shame they couldn't come up with a slightly catchier headline!

AMIdesigns said...

So exciting! Well done you. And the meerkat :)

Anonymous said...

so thrilled for you nifty!!! xxx

Steve Allender said...

Go Nifty!

Felix said...

TOTALL AMAZING! I've been loving watching the Harry Hill Meerkat adventure unfolding!

Your Harry Hill meerkat is made of win and I hope you have a good adventure at the studio.

I hope the shop that wants copies of your knitted meerkats gives you royalties on the sales or better still, commissions them direct from you at a rate that lets you get some staff...

...if you carry on like this you're going to NEED staff!

x

Matt Chatterley - @mattchedit said...

Maybe if you send him a "Knitted Wan" Mr Gok will pay you a visit! ;)

BeadyPool said...

Wow Heather that's fab - enjoy the experience. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you meerkat Vx