Wednesday 21 July 2010

Another good thing about coming home from holiday

...was finding a card on the mat telling me to go pick up a parcel. The parcel was a goody bag which I'd won, all for filling in a online questionnaire for the craft shop at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester!

Here's my prizes:



a loopy corsage from seventyseventyone design

a bookmark from Moots

an Edwin print by Stuart Galligan

and a love token by Beau Jangles

(I couldn't find a link for Moots, but if anyone knows of one - please let me know and I'll edit)

My advice to anyone living near Manchester is go take a look - the website shows lots of fabulous handmade goodies, I wish I was nearer!

And my advice to everyone is "ENTER GIVEAWAYS" - it could be you next time!
Just in case these lovely people have another giveaway, why not follow the Craft shop on twitter : http.twitter.com/rxcraftshop and facebook

4 comments:

seventyseventyone said...

Congratulations on winning. I'm glad you like my corsage.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog post and links and thanks for taking the time to fill in our questionnaire. We are pleased that you like your goody bag.

Unknown said...

congratulations!

so jealous, but it couldn't have gone to a nicer person, enjoy! x

Linden said...

That's a beautiful goody bag, congratulations!

I often pass on questionnaires (shameful, really, considering that I spend a significant part of my job working with them) but this has encouraged me to mend my ways. "You've got to be in it to win it", after all!